Saturday 8 October 2016

A better running order for the songs on "Overkill" by Motörhead

Being a traditionalist, I have tried listening to the whole album in the original running order with the two B-sides tacked on at the end (available on the CD version), but it gets a bit wearing and I don't think I ever managed it all the way through.

Yesterday, I tried again but had left the iPod on shuffle. The order in which it played them just flowed better and made much more sense - I listened to it twice all the way through as follows:

Overkill
Like A Nightmare
Too Late Too Late
Capricorn
Metropolis
Limb By Limb
(I Won't) Pay Your Price
Tear Ya Down
No Class
Stay Clean
I'll Be Your Sister
Damage Case


If anybody has any better suggestions, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

James Higham said...

... it gets a bit wearing and I don't think I ever managed it all the way through ...

Motorhead? Yes, know the feeling.

Rich Tee said...

Just been at a music festival today, heard a jazz version of Ace of Spades. Really made my day.