Sunday 18 October 2009

Comment Only Sunday

As we all well know, people 'blog more during the week and take the weekend off. I (and presumably many others) have longer, more detailed or nuanced articles on their to-do list, which I can only do at the weekend, but the problem is that very few people read them.

So I shall try something new today, I will not post anything at all (apart from this), and will slog round every 'blog on my blogrolls and think of something supportive, amusing or controversial to leave in the comments.

If you stumble across this post, I'd appreciate responses to the simple philosophical question that I posed on Friday.

3 comments:

Bill Quango MP said...

This is like one of those FSA questions.

I understand what you what me to say, but there are still many interpretations.

Funny this sunday blogging lark.

James Higham said...

You mean in the poll? The Islamists, from the choices given.

James Higham said...

Looks like it didn't go all that well. Now Mark, the readers are telling you to stay in and blog, not bugger off and leave us to. :)