Saturday 16 May 2009

Pointless crap*

Tagged by Dick Puddlecote, here goes:

1. I started drawing caricatures in July 2008.
2. Like Leg-Iron, "I have trouble going to sleep and I have trouble waking up. Being asleep and being awake, I can do. It's the transition I can't seem to master."
3. My little girl's favourite colour is pink.
4. Actually, I stopped eating bread (except Roggenbrot = black rye bread) about ten years ago on the basis of a flippant remark that Bonehead made in Hollyoaks, and since then I've had no problems going to sleep (having been awake more or less continuously for the preceding two decades) and I no longer get drowzy in the afternoons. But I still hate waking up/getting up. With a passion.
5. My little boy likes football and swimming.
6. I am a primarily a simplification campaigner. My enthusiasm for flat income taxes, Citizen's Income-style welfare schemes and Land Value Tax flows from that, rather than the other way round.
7. My wife likes watching cookery programmes on the telly.
8. I voted Labour until 2001 and joined UKIP in early 2007.

I tag Neil Craig, Lola, Anti Citizen One and Megan Marston.

* Post title pinched from Captain Ranty.

2 comments:

Dick Puddlecote said...

Re number 2: That makes three of us.

Captain Ranty said...

Sadly, I failed.

Puddlecote found something useful in my list.

Bah and humbug.

Must try harder next time.